Automatic Vacuum Wax Injector
Designed incorporating advanced precision computer control, the CXM-SW-N2 Wax Injector uses state-of-the-art technology and best grade components to create a full flawless range of wax models. A custom built software interface allows for records thousands of user-defined injection profiles that can be recorded for accurate repeatability.
The sequential production cycle covers every part of the injection process from clamp pressure through pre-injection vacuum to a multiple pressure fill, ensuring perfect models of even the most intricate pieces.
Made from a solid steel structure and a PU barrel the machines are both strong and reliable whilst remaining easy to use, simple to maintain and reducing any damage which may occur to the work-pieces.
- Integrated colour touch-screen control panel
- Advanced Auto-clamp
- Multiple modes of operation – fully automatic, semi-automatic or manual
- 8,000 profile, internal storage memory
- IC card injection profile, record/recall for consistent wax models
- Output log for management records and productivity tracking
- Pre-injection vacuum for optimal results
- Multiple injection pressures with sequential delivery
- Capable of all injection designs from fine filigree to larger pieces
|Voltage||230V Single Phase|
|Pressure||30Kpa - 250Kpa |
(0.3 - 2.5bar)
|Temperature||0-150°C (two groups)|
|Pressurization Time||3 times|
|Memory Parameters||8,000 profiles|
|Sizes||520 × 320 × 420mm|
|Wax Capacity||3 Kg|
|Maximum mould size||110 x 110 x 40mm|